PL

4.5
Based on 1,620 Ratings
1,116
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Our cats love the smell of the fish oil. It increases their appetite from the time that we have started placing it on their wet food!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Furs - we have 4 cats in our household, as per our observation it did provided an effect to their furs. Less shedding ❤️ Weight - due to their increasing appetite, 4 of them had a gain weight for about 1kg on each of my cats! ❤️ Energy- they look more active and playful ❤️ but they sleep more off course. 3 of our cats are stray cats only. MORE POWER IHERB! I am an advocate of ADOPT dont SHOP. Thank you IHERB!

aad5e5f7-e43a-49f8-a933-17fa0e04b1dc
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My cat loves this oil. She doesn't fight me when I give this to her. It doesn't have a dropper though so I have to use the dropper from her old medicine. Would have been better if it has a dripper so it would be easy to give.

dc0a1614-d78a-42dc-b3bb-5d681b8915a9
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

First of all, my cat like it. :) I can assume, it has something to do with the "fish aroma", but the taste also must be good, because she is picky with her food. Her fur became significantly softer than before. I add it to her canned wet food. The package is well sealed and easy to use. If my opinion helped you, please like it. :)

d21ac6bd-ed48-4ae0-9eaf-5d884fa36e6f
06ddac22-c47d-4706-b99f-5fd182a680e2
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My sweet dog is really sweet but shedds hair all over the place, I started to get her dry salmon food but that wasn't enough, so I tried this product because it's affordable and has good rating This did wonders to my dog! about 90% hair stoped shedding. recommend!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

comes in dark plastic bottle. helps keeps my Fido's coat healthy. but I find it difficult to administer, used to using the pump version. a pump or dropper would be useful. it's difficult to pull oil into a small 1/4 teaspoon, either it overflows or the oil goes into the rim if I slow down.

c127e9aa-4a10-4372-a348-aa73bfe654c5
13d079e6-6430-4cac-b844-7e9942ccda58
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

My dog is like a cat she likes fish and when we add this to all of her meal she never hesitate to eat even she is a picky eater!! I super recommend this product the quality is great the size is fine and package arrive safe and it really benefits my dogs health

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

My cats love the taste and they enjoy licking off my finger ! My dogs like the taste too, but I just splash it on their dry food, as far as helping with the concern of this product being a benefit for health and aging I would have too use for several months.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I don’t know how - but she loves it. And she is really picky about food, so I was not sure if she will even eat the food if I add there such a supplement. To my surprise even if she is not that hungry and doesn’t want the food itself, she will lick the oil from it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have noticed that my cats have much softer and shinier coats ever since taking these and shed less fur. I mix these into their wet food. They initially rejected it but now have gotten used to it. It is convenient to dispense as it is drip proof. I wonder how safe is it to keep oils in the plastic bottle it comes with though.