PL

4.5
Based on 1,405 Ratings
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
LOOK NO FURTHER!

We have no words to say, except that this supplement along with others has changed our dogs health completely!!! She is a 6 year old frenchie with a plethora of health conditions. This supplement in particularly we believe is responsible for her absolute 180 change in symptoms of her spinal disease, skin conditions and dander, and hip dysplasia, her hips do not sway anymore, she doesn't beg to pick her up to take on the bed or couch, she jumps herself! I have did my own research and every single ingredient in this supplement matched what was recommended, I have confirmed with our vet that these supplements are safe.

824d463d-60a9-4988-a3f0-bada06cf6415

Similar quality with the other box, this one is plus omega. Good for dogs and dogs enjoy it. Easy to feed and I can see the improvement after 1 box. The dogs move better. Good product for senior aged dogs. The size and smell is okay. No Other noticeable side effects. The dogs are happy and still eating, so I will continue to give them as a treat. Thanks for reading.

7f28f216-6896-4022-b74a-9da0c022c752
c0229e28-5157-4b97-805b-440aea4b2927
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

My dogs absolutely LOVE the Charlie and Frank Supplements. The pack and I have a bedtime ritual which includes the Hip & Joint Chews. Every night, they line up awaiting their Nite Nite treat. I switched up and gave them a different brand, which they made clear, it was NOT what they wanted! lol From here on out we'll be getting only the Charlie and Frank supplements!

d5de7735-53aa-4b94-ad73-20fc1ca19927
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Helping my dog's joint, he's age is 11 and need some extra boost. after he fell he had a struggle walking and I use this on a daily basis, he really likes the taste of it and the package is sealed really well. I hope it's helping you :)

Posted on May 10, 2022

My 9 yrs old Lab has been having incidents of limping once in awhile but ever since I gave her this she hasn’t been getting bouts of limping at all. I am not 100% sure if this supplement is what made her better but I believe it is ! Being a lab she will gobble this up like candies and look forward to every morning when I give it to her. She reminds me to to give it to her if I forget. Hoping I can feed her this for a very very long time

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My poodle had issues getting up from a resting position. The vet recommended for her to take supplement which includes Glucosamine. I did my research online and found Charlie & Frank,Pet Advanced Hip & Joint Plus Omegas, For Cats & Dogs, Soft Chews. Besides Glucosamine, it contained Chondroitin & MSM which are good for joints and hips. After 2 months, she is able to lift herself up like before.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
1,346

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It is hard to say if this is working, we just finished another brand and went straight into these. The good thing is I have seen no change, our dog had her ACL fixed and a prosthetic knee inserted. After 12 weeks she is back to her old self running and playing, we have been giving her hip and joint meds for 6 weeks. I couldn’t get the brand I originally purchased, so bought these. I am giving them 5 stars because she will actually eat these…she is super suspicious about pills, given all the medication she has had over the past year!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Bought this together with the multivitamin. As mine was an ex breeding dog, she wasn’t in the best condition. So far she has taken this for 3 months and I must say she looks like a different dog.

e5c9eca4-1d27-42be-8e7d-2d5698a52059
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Can't wait to give this to my 9-year old Yorkie. Update: Has been giving him one a day and he's loving it!

e2680ed2-8674-465d-85fc-88f24e1c51b0