Page 1 - Reviews - Celestial Seasonings, Herbal Tea, Tension Tamer, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.5 oz (43 g) - iHerb
PL

Posted on May 29, 2022

I really love the taste. It is minty, gingery, and tastes like licorice. I like the addition of B12 and B6. It really seems to work! I feel relaxed while drinking this. I love the packaging, no staples and no extra waste. The tea is very high quality and worth the cost.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Lovely blend of a nice calming tea. It's perfect for drinking before bedtime, since it is caffeine free and has a wonderful blend of ingredients, with a pleasant taste. I love Celestial seasonings... their high quality teas. It is also a nice sized package and lasts for a good while.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I have been looking for this tea every store I could find that sold tea. I used to be able to get it everywhere. It is my favorite tea when I'm stressed out or trying to relax before bed. Very soothing. I'm so glad I found it at iHerb. I ordered a bunch even though the price was high.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I love the brand This blend has a very nice and rich smell and taste. I don’t find it relaxing but I enjoy it very much . I just hate the packaging. The bags are put in one big bag and you need first to tear one since they come in twos and I need to stick my hand in the bag separate one tea bag pull it out and close the back. Far from hygienic nor is it comfortable

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Nice herbal tea with a strong taste - I can taste mint or eucalyptus hints a lot. It works for me but if you don't like that type of flavors - better skip this one. In terms of taking stress away - I am not sure that tea can really do that :)

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This is such a great tea to have in the evening after a long and anxiety filled day. Either hot, warm or even cold, this will help calm you down and prepare you for a restful sleep before bed or just a calming afternoon when you have some time to yourself. This tea does exactly what its name implies. Love it!

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This tea is perfect! Most herbal tea is flavoured water and not very interesting. This tea will relax you, calm you, and provide comfort. Celestial seasonings brand is one of the oldest herbal tea makers around. They are blend masters, they also but more herbs in each bag than others. No ridiculous paper tag with a gross staple attached. What makes this tea special to me, is that it has a hint of something that makes It thicker— your cup of tea will not taste watery. You can easily get two cups or more from each bag. I make a serving thermos full and use two bags for the entire thermos which holds about 6-8 cups.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

A really strong herbal tea, You can taste the cinnamon but not in an annoying way, its so strong to the point you will feel your nerves calm down, tastes amazing!

f812428d-6a6a-4eed-bdbd-5dcf25d200ab
Posted on May 26, 2022

Bought this for my husband. He doesn’t drink much tea but loves this. He uses this whenever he gets a headache or sick and feels better.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Feels like an high quality tea and the package is very fancy in my opinion. It’s free of caffeine so it’s perfect for drinking before bedtime.