PL

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love this shampoo, it’s super thick (in consistency) and foams really well. It also cleans the hair very well - trust me, I have dense, curly hair (with dandruff).

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

okay I love this product smells incredible I rinse my whole body with it really it’s amazing also makes my hair shiny and very smooth got compliments from friends !!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love the scent of vanilla. The composition is a gel like foaming lather feels heavenly washing the hair with a good foam. The package size is lasting. It does moisturize the hair and good for sensitive cleanse.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The scent is good but it also makes my hair soft and scalp feels fresh and clean. Haven't seen anything regarding moisture as yet but I know it has been helping my damaged hair.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I use this product often and I absolutely love Carol's Daughter products because they are quality material and smell so good! My hair has grown significantly because I use all the products even though I have a sensitive scalp. Thanks so much!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love it the scent is amazing and leaves my hair so soft

8e7b8588-5b9b-4dfe-a2b1-c7e1be552dc6
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have used it for one month i find that my hair is not falling and it's more healthier

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love everything about it, its perfect for thick hair and smells nice

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Cleans my head well. Nothing too speculator, and honestly disappointed with the scent. It does not smell very nice nor vanilla like.