PL

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love the quality and the ingredients for this package and also it’s have a lot of benefits like vitamin a and vitamin D and vitamin E and omega-3 and a lot and the calories it’s just 10 and helps for people they have Cholesterol and hair loss also

efb53921-7e94-4f5d-b0c0-ee409d9512f4
5a2a276a-1c38-443c-bc59-5e56b6b6aa58
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

getting this because of its quality and ingredients and also for my sinus and feeling much better now, I take it with other supplements like Serrapeptase and Quercetin Bromelain to build up the immune system and against the inflammation. Sinus has improved, will keep taking it as it has many benefits. the taste is ok and the omega is good for heart too.

db481228-5f66-413e-af2e-52a58f7b0338
ef2eac96-b568-4485-8406-65fc3dc7a73e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Getting this product for the quality and ingredients which can help immune health, cellular growth, eye and brain health. Its also rich in omega-3 fatty acid which is important for health health. It easy to swallow and the taste is ok too. This is a good product which is value for money

80acef58-beff-403f-a5a3-adaa8fe98dc5

Cod liver oil contains vitamin A, a vital nutrient for immune system function, cellular growth, eye health, and reproduction. It’s also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which decrease blood clot formation and reduce inflammation in the body. Even more so, cod liver oil’s high vitamin D content is what distinguishes it from other fish oils. Scientists estimate that over a billion people worldwide are vitamin D deficient or insufficient. Vitamin D deficiency is linked to bone fractures in the elderly and abnormal brain development in offspring. It may also lead to the development of metabolic syndrome, which involves the combination of high blood pressure, high glucose levels, and high cholesterol. This can contribute to coronary heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.

d4e704b2-7f2b-4d40-a6b5-dfca9ca2a1dd
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

My husband started feeling some pain in his finger joints (a form of rheumatoid arthritis?). I read online that there were studies done that showed that taking cod liver oil daily helped lessen the pain. My husband says that he IS experiencing less pain in his fingers, so he is continuously talking it.

cc53f390-d192-481b-9cb0-c33679be6892
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The quality is good and no side effect. I believe the ingredient as per the instruction, like the amount of omega 3 and DHA. My hair and eyes are in good shape. Taste is acceptable. My heart is still very healthy but I don’t know if it is a causation of the diet or just a placeable effect.

02ca0699-8a60-46fd-b617-c76dfd0d4436
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I had lasic a few years ago and until now, my eyelids kind of stuck to my eyes in the morning and it is quite painful. Now my eyes are much better in the mornings and I havent used it for that long. I also gave some to my friend, who is 60+ and also has some trouble with her eyes and she also noticed a difference in a few days.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I find this exact omega more sufficient for skin, you can see a result quite quickly. Good for the brain as well. For now, I see this one more effective than super omega 3, which I took for quite a long time. No bad aftertaste, I sometimes like to squeeze it off the cap, and it has a very fresh taste.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Very easy to take soft gels in light protected package, with no fish taste makes it easy to take. I like how the company made different compos of omega-3 and vitamins to suit everyone need. I was hoping for more quality vitamins being from the liver itself only not with added ones, but I think it is a good deal with regard its price.