PL

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Soft Gels for better absorption than tablet type, good amount but expensive [with sale is ok] important for bones but better if use it with K2.work as hormones' modulator in the body very important to take if you have inflammatory condition and auto immune diseases taste is ok ,ingredient is very good quality is v.good I've been using it for about 6 months now of course daily for better absorption better to take with fat

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Nothing beats the sun, but this is a good substitute to boost your immune system. I really like the large quantity and the high dose, for those of us living with little sun and have a bigger deficiency. This is the only brand I use now for vitamin d 3. It is a larger gel, but very easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My body has a very low Vitamin D level. I went to the doctor a few years ago to address twitches that were becoming constant. All over, especially in my legs. That could be caused by a number of things - some of which are definitely not good. After five vials of blood, Vitamin D deficiency became the main suspect. I started taking D3 and the problem went away promptly. I now swear by D3 and Carlson is my brand. I'm very happy with it. No twitches and normal Vitamin D in my blood tests.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I bought 10000 IU vitamin D3 by doctor's prescription. By the research I did, Carlson Labs looked as a high-quality supplement's brand. So far I have been taking the supplement for 3 days. More time is required to check the results of the level of vitamin D3. The packaging is great.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

For Vitamin D3, Carlson Solar Gems have been my preferred choice. However, iHerb had a sale on this product and even though the description did not tell me what the D3 is derived from, I knew from the price that it probably has "lanolin," whereas, Solar Gems have Cod Liver Oil and is much more expensive. Based on the reviews and large content (10,000 IU vs 4,000 IU for Solar Gems), I decided to try this product out. I was very surprised to see that the soft gel is actually oblong like about half the size and shape of Carlson's Fish Oils and I do consume Carlson's Super DHA on a daily basis. This has led me to believe that Carlson has mixed their lanolin with other unknown D3 oils. Normally, I would deduct a star for failing to properly describe this product, but I've been consuming Carlson Super DHA for over a decade and I TRUST them to provide a high quality product. Finally, I am taking one softgel twice per day with Jarrow MK-7. It is critical to take even just one of this D3 softgel with MK-7 to ensure that this D3 goes where it belongs within your body. Why do I take 20,000 IU daily? Because due to cateracts in my eyes, I don't go outside since the outdoors is "foggy" (symptom of cataracts). In addition, I got nailed by the famous virus in Aug 2021 and I need to improve my immunity. Also, my rough left elbow has finally smoothed out by using this stuff. Just bought my second bottle. For those who are concerned with taking high dosages of Vitamin D3 use your search engine for "dr ron hunninghake and vitamin d3".

Posted on May 20, 2022

great quality ingredient, size and dosage, good package, my vitamin D blood levels went up. so, so far so good, which means probably good absorption and effect, and no taste by the way

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Excellent! I keep on buying it, normally I prefer a smaller dosage but it was sold out... No worries, I will just take it once or twice a week ;)

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I like the quality, taste and size of these capsules. Each capsule offers such a higher dosage than others in the market. When I can’t get out into the sun to absorb vit D, these have been a great substitute to support my immune system.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I like this product can take one per day and that's it , better to take with K2,also with a fatty thing like some butter or something else ,good size ,good taste