PL

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

ordered for several times on this carlson fish oil product, the only difference is that now I try to order 500 ml packaging with orange flavor, I think the orange taste is fresher than lemon flavor and 500 ml packaging is more efficient than 200 ml packaging, I have felt my body healthier and most importantly bye bye bad cholesterol & bye bye cholesterol drugs

0b1e38bd-065f-4331-9b20-de99e009e588
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I previously used Cod Liver Oil from Carlson Labs, but this one seems to be higher in DHA EPA, but lower in vitamin D and A. I now take vitamin D separately. I would prefer if there was an unflavored option for this oil. I know that most people hate the fishy taste and smell, but the thing with fish oil is that it can easily go rancid and manufacturers mask this often with artificial flavors. You cant mask it if it is unflavored. Anyways, this Fish Oil in particular is IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) certified, so I guess that guarantees for the quality. The taste is nice and there is no fishy aftertaste during the day.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Carlson was recommended to me by my doctor for heart and inflammation, I like the shape of the bottle for handling, it has a proper pourer and does not run down the side of the bottle. I have found it to be of the very best quality and taste and it always arrives well packaged.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

First of all the bottle felt like it lasted forever, that's the best thing. Taste was good for me, not a heavy taste, and I liked the lemon. The bottle neck top which prevents slipping is good - important when it's oily. I'm very pleased with this one. I took it while also taking more supplements and felt a positive change in my training capacity. Ordered another one :)

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

lTlhis fish oil is absolutely the best. I"ve had many others but Carlson lemon tastes good, is easy to swallow and workks well in the digestive tract. I love it when it goes on sale, but would buy it anyway. It's worth every penny! The quality in my opinion is # One.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been using Carlson fish oil for months now and the quality is excellent! From first teaspoon till the last it tastes great and keeps well in frig. It is my go-to supplement for cognitive health as Alzheimer's runs in my family. My research from reputable Drs. helped me choose Carlson's. Pure ingredients and strict quality control measures led me to this product. Thanks for hope for us older folks!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I try to have salmon or some fatty fish at least once a week. But some weeks it’s not available and I would have the fish oil instead. The orange flavour is great tasting and doesn’t leave a four fishy taste in my mouth afterwards. It’s one of the better brands of fish oil out there! I eat it with my cod fish oil too :)