PL

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Excellent! Pure and high quality product.

My husband takes this as salmon oil is an exceptionally rich source of omega-3 which can help reduced the risk of heart disease, improved brain health, and reduced inflammation. We like that this is pure salmon oil and it's from wild caught salmon, not farmed. No side effects, no unpleasant taste or smell.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is a very good quality fish oil supplement. My Mom is in the age bracket where her eyes have started to become more dry at times and she is also a lifetime wearer of GP (rigid) contact lenses. She says that this formula has benefited her eyes noticeably. Also has a substantial amount of omega 3 for improved inflammation levels. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I include several foods high in omega 3 in my diet but I like to take a daily fish oil supplement anyway. I've tried many for years and to be honest I've experienced benefits from all of them (this one is very good but not sure better than others less expensive), my circulation has improved so much over the last few years and it all started when I started taking fish oil in my diet. My hair is also shinier and looks more healthy, aswell my skin glows like it didn't when I was younger (thanks to this and the regular collagen intake). I will have a fish oil supplement forever, for me is an absolute must as a beauty supplement.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Great quality and ingredients. Fish oil is recommended for different health conditions. It is good for heart and cholesterol level in blood. But beside that I have notices also better hair and nails quality. Package is huge and this will hold for longer time.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Prescribed by opthalmologist to ward off high eye pressure related to glaucoma. seems to be working. Plus doesn't hurt to take it for other potential health issues.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

this is the better quality salmon i've found. bonus pack for travel or a family member. i took it for heart and as an anti inflammatory. taste is fine and no fish burps after as long as you have food close to it

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love this product; a respected high quality name in fish oils. It's one I rotate when making my cats' food and I take it myself.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I definitely recommend! It has helped my husbands joints very much. His knees, shoulders and elbows feel better. It took about 2 weeks to start to see a difference. I will definitely continue to order.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Good way to get your salmon intake without breaking the bank. Unfortunately the gelatin capsules are porcine and not derived from fish unlike the super omega 3 gems variant