PL

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I think this supplement stopped my hair falling out. Some of my hair is growing back and other than taking MSM Sulfur, I do absolutely nothing to help my hair stay strong and shiny. These capsules made my hair much stronger. Also, (TMI but still...) these keep me regular. A pleasant side effect.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have bleached hair and fair skin Ben using these 2 three times a day for a month or two and I can see my skin has less acne and general skin concerns seem to no longer exist. also my hair has thickened up and seems to be growing alot more than it used to (my hair takes forever to grow normally) I'll continue with these for sure

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The dosage is a little confusing. It says 1 capsule up to 6 times a day, you can't conclude how much you should take to have the right dosage. Update: I have adjusted the dosage to my needs, taking 3 capsules per day. combined with 500mg x2 Now Boswellia and helps with aches in general.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great product for anyone with muscle/joint pain. I started by taking one per day and worked up each week to the 3 per day

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We have all started using this quality supplement and notice an immediate improvement and benefit. Helpful for skin and diet. No taste and immediate effect. Good ingredients.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Easy to swallow capsules, great for aching joints, hair, nails, and skin! Good value for the money, a brand I trust. Will purchase again in the future if needed!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Don’t know if it works… took it for my postcovid parosmia, but not sure if it’s because of sulfur, or just time, I feel a little better))

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is the purest MSM I’ve found. I like the uncomplicated, quality ingredients. The capsules are easy to swallow.