PL

Posted on May 16, 2022

It taste alright, and it provide me with energy. When i forgot to take it, i feel tired but when i took it I feel good enough to work through the day.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Very pleased with the service from iHerb. Really good price and nothing extra to pay on delivery. Delivery was within one week which is so fast compared to other sites that I have used. 5 Stars for everything, thank you.😊

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

We have used this product for almost 20 years and we are very satisfied with the quality and shelf-life of this important three ingredient nutritional vitamin supplement! The Bottle is large enough to allow 2 of us to use the tablets for almost 6 months!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

First time trying this, Price is good and easier for someone like me, who need b6,b12 and folic acid the same time, dont have to take each separately, tedious. Each tablet is small n thin, very easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

good quality, pills tend to have slower absorbtion but it's okay. the package lasts fpr about a year so it's good. vitamin B is great for the nervous system and improves metabolism. it's fine.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

delivery was fast n well packed but yet to try the product yet..

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have been taking this for 2 weeks. It seems to have helped my mood and general energy level. 74 years old.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

calms nerves, various inflammatory processes on the skin such as acne and pimples. reducing back pain, has a beneficial effect on nerve endings.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Vitamin B is so important for energy and folic acid promots all kinds of vascular health. Good product!