PL

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love the Carlson brand. The quality of their products is tops. The E-Gems Elite are in keeping with this high rating. This E supplement contains tocopherols AND tocotrienols. The soft gel is easy to swallow - and to open with a toothpick when I want to rub it into my skin. The consistency is smooth, not too oily yet substantial. When I open the capsule and squeeze the contents into my mouth, I swear it delivers relief to my lungs quickly. This is the best vitamin E formula I have found.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I’ve been using Carlson e-gem elite for 10+years it’s kind a pricey but excellent product. keeps my skin soft and smooth. I’ve tried other vitamin E products but I keep coming back to carlson e -gem elite.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The package come in small size. The product has good quality (ingredient) with vitamin E and tocopherol. Good taste, take only one dosage a day which benefit/ effect my skin, hair and also antioxidant.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Arrived on time and seems to be doing the job!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Would be hard to find a better complete vitamin E regimen.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Helped greatly with my acid reflux!

Posted on Aug 8, 2019

Love the Carlson E-Gems. First quality product. The only drawback is that the capsule is large and doesn't fit into my pill box the way some of the other brands fit. I've been using Vitamin E for years. It is good for the skin inside and out.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Have taken this product for years with positive results.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The affordable vitamin E which really works.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great quality excellent dosage for my use