PL

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Прекрасно!

The consistency, like a thick cream, does not even flow out if you turn the jar over, but it is easily distributed through the hair. The smell of coconut, the same as the whole of this series. The consumption is not big at all, if you overdo it, it can make it heavier.

Love the smells and it is not oily after applying it to my hairs. My hair is not frizzy or dry. I usually used this product after I have completed shampooing my hair.

a677f84f-e34a-478e-9ce5-88580fce341f
b0cd231e-672f-4261-a66b-ecdc2b22fd60
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

it is really nourished my hair it has light coconut nice scent it's size is good and can be used daily it makes my hair soft nourished and moisturized. I like the quality and the texture of the cream Advice not to apply for scalp just apply for the hair tips I will buy it again 👌👌 if you like my review give me like please☺️☺️

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I took a risk ordering a product that I'd never heard of but this time it worked! It produces beautiful lustrous curls in my tending-to-frizz hair and I love it. This will be my go-to conditioner in future and I use it to tame and beautify my hair every day.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Literally love it. Always use this since i first tried it and it actually goes a long way. But given my hair i wish that they offered the bigger sizes on iherb so i dont have to restock so often. Really keeps my hair moisturised but i do always follow it with a lightweight gel to keep the curls formed

Posted on May 18, 2022

Before using this,my hair was really dry and my scalp very flaky. This product has changed that forever,it has made my hair moisturized,reduced breakage has a nice scent I mean I’m in love with this product

Posted on Aug 29, 2022