PL

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
This is an excellent OIL....

I am not sure why this is marketed as a "leave-in". What this is is a great oil to seal moisture into your hair. I have type 4 (afro) hair and regularly use oils in my hair as part of the LOC or LCO method. This is a light to medium weight sealing oil with a strong scent. It is a sweet scent that is not unpleasant, but it is strong so if you prefer your hair products to be scentless then this product would not be for you. If you have non-afro type hair I am not sure if you would like this product unless oils are already a part of your hair care routine. For me, a little goes a long way and this bottle will last me many, many months. I'm glad I found this product on iHerb with shipping to Europe! :)

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

ohh my!! the smell is just too much, very sweet and candy like it's so strong! way too strong for a hair product, I almost got sick because of it. I addition a little bit of product made my fine hair very greasy. I'm used to hair oils but this was a bad experience. really wanted it to be good though.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

vary nice , good for curly hair i use it twice a week , scent is good and vary good package and size for the pries

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Horrible oil! The smell is very strong and terrible. It gave me no hydration and it did not soften my hair in any way. I got no benefits from this and consider a waste of money.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It suit the low porosity curly hair

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

it is as described

iAsrar
Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Its smell is amazing for me, I love it, but you may not like its smell. It is like a hot winter drink with cinnamon and anise with honey. This is the closest I can explain to you 😅 The quantity is very excellent and you put it a little longer because it is heavy. The way I use it is the first thing to put the products, then put it down and then put the gel. Insta useful topics for curly hair 💐 @ i A srar

Auto-translated from Arabic

I feel very excited to try this conditioner, especially after I read its natural ingredients and the fact that it contains all the hair-strengthening herbs.

28c28c63-4920-4923-a18f-ae056fe76f6d
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is soothed by honey and it is easy to use with a smooth oil. I will repeat. It's good because it's moist and fits well.