PL

Sophia
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is my second purchase from the Camille Rose brand. I have been using their hair growth oil and loving it. Based on my positive experience I then decided to buy this product: the curl maker, and I’m also very satisfied because it leaves my hair curls defined, shiny, fizz free all day. This product has a gel like consistency, doesn’t make my hair greasy or sticky and has a lovely citrusy fragrance which is not overpowering and fades away after a short while. My hair is curly, very long, untreated, medium porosity and density and this product works well for me. I hope my review helps you and, if it does, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I haven’t yet used this product in a way that I find works for my 3a curls. I find it too be too sticky, it doesn’t leave a cast, and it leaves my hair looking stringy and giving the feeling of being unwashed. I’m also not a fan of the scent. I could be using too much product, or it may not be suited to my hair type. Definitely a decent amount of product for the prize, and the pump bottle is handy.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

amazing product with a comforting scent easy to use with great quality and good size. I'm of age 17 and use it all the time benefits my hair. packaging is cute and had good composition. highly moisturized hair and good for scalp.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my favorite brands ever i love this curly hair good has many benefits it moisturizes the hair i love the package favorite one for kids good size love the quality i love the composition so good for defining ur hair

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

OMG... i love this gel so much. and i will buy it again

64ed562f-c33e-4491-8f43-282fe87bd2b5
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great soft hold gel for type 2 curls. Didn’t need a leave-in for fine-medium textured hair. Creates a cast

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

this mixed with the Moisture Milk did wonders for the curls, they r light and shiny, beautiful and has volume

Posted on May 9, 2022

Doesn't have a strong hold and keeps my hair looking nice and moisturized

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Have not used it yet. But by the looks of it its a good quality.