PL

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is so good honestly !! I first bought since I have lost appetite, i can say that i’ve been eating so much more with this. I also notice that i’m much more awake, for reference, I have anemia and i already take iron supplements, but with this i feel like my health and energy has been boosted. It’s better not to take at night or evening, what i do is drink this in a smoothie every morning, i don’t really feel the taste of it since i mix it with fruits and other ingredients. The quality of the product is there, 100% organic and there is plenty of product, a big size for such a small price. I will definitely repurchase this superfood !

ab0f1417-16f4-4a35-8064-68cc446647b7

I decided to incorporate maca powder into my diet to regulate my hormones, I like to add it to my smoothies, I love the taste when combined with banana, non-dairy milk, protein powder and cocoa, I have felt more energetic and better humld, I I feel healthier when consuming it, I love this brand! I love the quality.

481c807d-72d1-46a8-98b5-a0c23313fe5d
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I love mama root and I take it in capsule form or powder. With the powder you can use it so many ways which I love, baking, smoothies, tea etc just name it. Maca root has many benefits which can be useful for both men and women young and old. This packet is good quality and packaged well. The size it okay.

7bd4a3c9-ed2e-4c77-95c6-b83d5c1a5fdb
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I bought this maca root for me and my husband but because the smell and taste is so strong I couldn't drink it, but my husband loves it so much because it gives him energy..I bought other fertility blend also which I am using, I hope they work. The size and package is ok, ingredients are smooth..the quality is good.. it's a dietary fiber

0925795d-e01a-4420-a859-47e7b0fd3621
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This powder is easily absorb. I used that to put in soup or on stir fry. It help with anxiety as with prices of food are going up, it is difficult to balance the budget, but with this herb it improves our mood and energy and we feel we can take on a lot of stress that comes our way.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I'm really happy that this maca root powder is available for such an inexpensive price on here, because it's so hard to find here, and if you do happen to find it, it costs an arm and a leg. This powder quality is great and helps me when I need a little "energy" drink/boost.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Honestly, I only tried it once, so I don't know about all of its benefits. Unless you are a Maca connoisseur, you may not really appreciate it. The labelling or listing suggests it may remind you of butterscotch taste... yes, it is a bit creamy, but I guess it reminded me more of a yam more than anything else. I tried it in a banana smoothie. It was fine but I personally wouldn't purchase again as I prefer berry flavours.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This Peruvian Maca is of good quality and is perfect to aid one in need of hormonal balance of supplement of amino acids and minerals abundant in the root powder. A very good nutty like flavor that taste great and can be added to your drinks of coffee or tea or even in a smoothie. If anything they should offer this in a larger package for economy.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is ago product , First time trying as introduced by a friend , have me a boost of energy the first day . I am not able to comment on quality as I do not know this product. I like the taste , it does not alter any drink that I add to 👍

Posted on May 12, 2022

I’ve been adding this brand of Maca root to my daily smoothie and it seems to be helping my energy levels. The taste is very mild. As an adaptogen, I purchased this to help balance my hormone levels and stave of peri menopause symptoms. The package and size are great and a great price for a quality ingredient. I’ve noticed my blood pressure has returned to normal after using this and beetroot. Some key benefits are the high fiber, amino acids and antioxidants. I will continue using this!