PL

Posted on May 12, 2022

One pill empty stomach in the morning will or after breakfast. Macca is really effective to body..... it improves many functions in body. Since I am using this Product I feel harmons are being balanced and improving. I would recommend to all male female specially 18 + all males or females.

b46c29f0-0d3b-416a-87f6-efc1ee169f21

the main ingredient Maca I started using about an year ago. but I tried this capsule now . it's easier to take rather than the powder. I take the pill along with my morning breakfast.the size is easy to swallow. maca is an adaptogen . I was using it for hormone balance. after the use about for 7 months .. I had gotten pregnant.while being pregnant I had discontinued. now I have started using the pill for energy. it has helped me with my mood.i find my self less anxious. and stressed. I feel energetic thru out the day.

e701cdda-029e-4549-bce2-83c05714dd25
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

I take this vitamin daily and it's amazing! I can tell the difference in my life. I've been taking it for a while and have noticed so many improvements in my health. Some of them are more obvious than others, but I know that they've all been worth it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

After gone through a chemoterapy for a cancer and healed from it, my wife and me wanted to have a baby. For the Science it was unlikely to happen. I started to take this supplement and my wife got pregnant 3 months later. We Now have a beautiful baby girl. I’m sure Maca helped with it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Quality is Excellent. Just received will start to use soon, Package packed professionally,protein👍,size is fine , ingredient similar to excellent what explained, acceptable taste,useful for muscle and training and full energy natural composition , Benefits are not mentioned for diet as site explained. Thanks iHerp,will feedback after testing how it’s affect.

cc9ee752-3504-4365-8075-9907359a1797
Posted on May 2, 2022

I've been feeling a kind of a desiquilibrium lately, and when i started taking Maca, i noticed how cheerful i've become. the quality of the product is great, the package is acceptable it gives me so much energy and I'm getting better and better. I recommend it to you 😁

85c8d5b8-9060-4978-b23a-0b2ec8afcdcf
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I have pcos and have been struggling with spotting & irregular period. After just taking a pill a day for few weeks my cycle is now regular and no more spotting! Highly recommend this instead of taking hormonal pills or injections all which have failed me eventually. 90 capsules as well, super value product!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Definitely, there is a noticeable difference in erection and endurance, and it keeps you energized for the next turn, at least that's how I felt. However, you won't feel that right away. It will take a few days for you to feel it. You will have to build it up day by day.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I looked around for Maca that was reasonably priced and didn't have weird filler ingredients or secondary ingredients like black pepper (which can cause problems for some people). The quality is what I expected, and it helps me to feel better. Like, I have an increased sense of well-being, the way that it's advertised. It's also useful as an adaptogenic/nootropic, and as a pre-workout health supplement. There are plenty of benefits to taking Maca, but just don't overdo it, because it can cause headaches and other unwanted side effects at higher doses. Figure out what works for you. Also, it comes in a clear capsule that can be opened. So if you need to take less than 500mg, that's an option with this version.