PL

Posted on May 14, 2022

At the regular price they are a little expensive for me, but I took them from a promotion, excellent quality, taste and aroma. The package can be used after that. I even like that it's plastic. Practical and conveniently designed dosing system. Natural, organic spices. Yes, I would take it again if the price is good.

omilla
Posted on May 9, 2022

I like these spices, the compact and convenient packaging. Very high quality spices, organic, have a real smell and taste, as I think it should be. The regular price seems a bit high, but I took them from a promotion, very cheap. I took the full set of CGN spices. I use curcumin to season the minced meat, it gives an exotic oriental taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Another wonderful spice from California Gold Nutrition. I use turmeric in boiling milk - it is a very useful drink. I really like that the packaging is reusable. I bought it at a very reasonable price, from a promotion.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is very high quality and single ingredient. No fillers. The package is handy- easy to dispense. Good size and easy to use in many recipes. Many servings in just one bottle. Packaged well and did not spill in the box during shipping. I will be reordering this and other spices from here.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

1b884e56-9879-424e-8277-71fb77a0bc1c
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I appreciate that this organic spice, cumin, is available, and at a very good price! It's a nice size and excellent flavor. It brings a very good savor to so many of the recipes/dishes we enjoy regularly.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Excellent! vibrant product Good one. Easy to dispense, finely grinned, bright colour, strong and fresh taste, good quality; and add so much flavour to your dishes, esp. to meat!

Posted on May 17, 2022

package, composition, quality, ingredient, serving size are excellent. benefits of cumin is endless. love the taste. size is okay maybe make it more moisture lock. i have alot of uses for this on my diet. frequently using this to all my recipes.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have just purchased this to increase the order value in order to receive a discount. But when receiving it I realize now that it exceeded all my expectations. Recommend to everyone to give it a try