PL

Based on 1,961 Ratings
1,573
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,320

These are vegan, quality tested & work really well for my daughter who uses them to help her sleep & ease anxiety (especially during exams). In some situations, depend on my diet, it is definitely has some impact on the way that i wake up in the morning. She has noticed a significant difference in her sleep quality & her calmness during the day.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,683

I have had pleasant results from these vitamins. Not only did my mood really improve so much that even my husband noticed it and asked what had changed. I also stopped overeating. Probably these two things are interconnected, because I overate, especially sweets, I often amid nerves and a bad mood. It's great that the weight has already gone down, in a month a little more than two kilos went away with the same nutrition. Mom has menopause, it helps very well with hot flashes I recommend for use to everyone to everyone 👍🙌

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

For the last 20+ years my sleep cycle has been: 2-3x days & nights asleep + 3-4x days & nights awake. Since taking 5-HTP my sleep pattern is slowly becoming normalised. At the moment, I still wake up in the middle of the night for the toilet, but I rapidly fall asleep afterwards. The quality is better and I don't wake up feeling tired still. Recommended!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have struggles with anxiety and depression. I've been wary of MAOIs or SSRIs because I know how hard it is to get prescriptions and dosages right and the withdrawal process can be difficult. My psychiatrist suggested this as an alternative and I have seen a significant improvement in my mood and ability to regulate emotions. I can definitely tell a difference in my serotonin levels after taking this for a month. It can be a bit of an adjustment getting to the proper dosage, but I have found that after a few weeks my body adjusts. I take 100mg in the morning, 200mg at lunch, and 100mg in the evening before bed. It definitely makes a difference in my stress levels.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I've been using this for the first time with exactly the same results as with the other brand I used before. I take it before bedtime along with 200 mg Magnesium which helps getting a relaxed sleep. The container size lasts for three months. California Gold products are in general of great quality and I like the fact that they provide a third party lab test with every product.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Where this brand excels - check the extracts on supplements! a lot of times the cost is driven around effectiveness. 100g of something that is 50% useful is not the same as 100g that is 90% effective or available. 5-HTP is excellent as a sleep mood 30-45 min before bed. has improved sleep speed and refresh in the am, without any observed side effects

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I've found California Gold Nutrition products to be the best in quality and have never had a problem with any of their products. Their 5-HTP works for me as an antidepressant and even helps with my appetite to lose weight. I have not had any bad side effects compared to prescription medications for depression. My doctor tried me on several prescription meds for depression and all gave me bad side effects. It's a great relief for me that I've found 5-HTP. Do your own research as 5-HTP raises serotonin levels and too much can cause side effects.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I bought this to support my prescription for depression and anxiety of desvenlafaxine (Pristiq). Preliminary studies show that 5htp can increase the bioavailability of serotonin, though consensus is not given on whether oral ingestion can affect the levels of 5htp at the synaptic level in the brain and nervous system. I was also recently given a preliminary diagnosis of ADHD subject to psychiatric evaluation, and serotonin can actually have a dampening effect on dopamine, a lack of which is now considered to be one of the causes of ADHD symptoms, so I haven't used this product yet, but it seems to be good and was cheap.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 9, 2022

‏ery good quality my age is 28 years it’s ingredient is very safe ‏It has a great effect and ‏Good and packaged in a good way and suitable for every one make me sleep well its size is good no stress you will fell after usage and taste good make the mood perfect

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great product helps with more peaceful sleep.The quality is very good and quantity in size bottle lasts well. The ingredients are well balanced.Packaging is secure upon arrival. Thankyou for very prompt delivery. I've been purchasing from iherb for a very long time they are very consistent in every way. Awesome to deal with.