PL

Posted on Dec 25, 2021
Vegan, long lasting and smells great

+ : vegan, cruelty free, great smell (sweet like a cake indeed, the same for the whole line), a little goes a loooong way so will last forever - : can make the hair oily if you put a bit too much, plastic bottle Hope this helps :)

Deeeeee
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Makes my hair smooth immediately after putting on. Smells nice and sweet. Will probably buy again in the future.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

It doesn't really do much for me in terms of a blow out. Maybe it's because my hair is too flat and straight. But the real downside to this product is that it gives off a burnt plastic smell if you use a styling iron.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

this balm smells great and very subtle. its the first product i tried that actually tamed my fly aways and also never made my hair feel oily/sticky/crusty... i would honestly reccomend this to anyone!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I have super curly, fine hair and this works great for my blow outs

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It made my hair stiff

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Wow!!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A good protective balm for hair drying with a hair dryer. But you need to apply on wet hair and not very much, otherwise there will be an effect of dirty hair.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

A fluffy and light cream like whipped cream. I think it's very nice that it's moisturized but not sticky. However, finger passage is not very good. It feels like it gets caught a little. After that, the scent of coconut is too strong and I feel sick. The scent remains strong over time, so it's difficult to continue using it.

3cba6627-9796-4f02-b971-ec1a08d4f0f3