PL

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great scent, no residue, no dry skin and cleanses my pores better. I used a bamboo charcoal mask and did not get any pore debris as I usually do.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

not a bad body exfoliating soap. Skin feels slightly taut after use. Skin doesn't feel dry but also does not feel hydrated, though you don't feel that it stripped the moisture away from your skin. If you want a more moisturizing exfoliator that makes your skin feels more supple, then this may not be for you . If you want one that makes you feel squeaky clean without dryness then this is ok.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I'm not a soap expert. This is the first non-normal bar of soap I have bought. The "exfoliation" aspect is nearly non existent, as there are only a few micro beads on each side... which means I end up using a washcloth for actual exfoliation, completely negating the exfoliating properties of the bar. The smell is "funky". Sort of smells like a "natural based" cologne. It's not bad. But it's certainly not "mass appeal, everyone will like it" type smell. As far as how "good" it is besides that, I have no clue. Seems like any other bar of soap besides the micro beads, and smell. Glad I tried it(got it on sale), but would never buy one again.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Excellent product. Great taste and good price

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I don't understand yet, but the smell is not for everybody

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

The scent is mild and not overpowering.