Page 1 - Reviews - By Wishtrend, Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash, 3.88 oz (110 g) - iHerb
PL
Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I bought this to use as an exfoliator more than a daily face wash and it does its job wonderfully! The powder dissolves when in contact with water, so it's super gentle to the skin. It has a slight matcha smell to it, which is amazing!!! The ingredients are super clean, which is why I bought it in the first place. I'm repurchasing this after finishing this bottle, 100%!!!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

One of the best powder washes I've ever tried. It has a great scent, it peels skin very gently. I have sensitive oily skin prone to acne but it didn't get me any irritation even though I used it every evening. I like the quality and the packaging design. It looks nice in a bathroom. The only downside for me is price.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I use this as an exfoliator which I find very gentle and lovely on the skin. We all know baking soda has so many benefits for our skin, but I'm cautious when it comes to home made recipes with baking soda because too much of it can cause irritation for my sensitive skin. With this product, I don't have to worry about that anymore, this product suits sensitive skin very well. I also love how simple the ingredient list is.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I feel like this is more of a polishing scrub than an enzyme exfoliant - the grains are so fine and dissolve almost completely when water is added, but you can still feel kind of a fine grainy texture when massaging, but almost unperceptive. It was definitely not a problem for my very sensitive skin. It took care of my skin texture, getting rid of bumps, rough touch and dullness in one single wash, but wasn't enough for my blackheads. With regular use, it maintained my skin softness and did not irritate or dried it out. Not to mention a little bit goes a long way, a bottle lasts up to 4 months and it's worth the investment. Definitely one of my favorites exfoliants out there!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

My skin has turned drier with age, and regular scrubs don't work for me any more. So I was looking for something gentle, something that would cleanse the skin without stripping or drying. I was recommended to try enzyme powders. And this one works great! I use it once or twice a week and love but the process of applying and the effect afterwards - my skin is soft, supple, clean, and not dried out.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I love this stuff! I've been using it every day for 5 years now and it has never let me down. Sometimes if I want more exfoliation I don't dissolve all of the powder completely. The green tea scent is also wonderful! My skin is sensitive and this works great for me.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I really love the subtle fragrance of matcha so this was an instant winner for me! I have sensitive combination skin and found this gentle on the skin, so long as you use this once or twice a week to prevent irritation or breakouts. Packaging is cute, would have preferred buying a larger bottle but got this just to trail it out. This size though does make for a perfect travel skin care addition. Would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

First I like the matcha scent--subtle and not overwhelming. I thought this would make my skin squeaky clean but it is actually very moisturizing to the extent that it somewhat leaves a film on my face which I am not a fan of. Also, since it is powder form sometimes I get too much and kind of wasted.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Really good at exfoliating the skin but also cleansing it. Lasted me a long time since I use it once or twice a week. Move around the face gently and you will notice the smooth difference right after you wash it off. The green tea smell also makes it a wonderful experience.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

This powder cleanser definitely packs a punch. Don't think my face has ever felt so clean before. Excellent exfoliation without scrubbing. The only issue I'm having is that my skin is usually fairly oily, and I never really needed or used moisturizer before getting this cleanser. Now after using it every day for a couple of weeks, if I don't moisturize after cleansing, my face feels a bit dry.. I am planning to only use this product occasionally, and going back to a gentler moisturizing cleanser for every day. But I will definitely buy this again when I run out.