PL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Easy to use, good to give my dogs a freshen up without a bath or for any dirty spots they manage to get on themselves

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It does the job well leavingmy dogs fur clean and soft. Is really gentle and doesn't irritate my dogs skin or eyes and has a lovely delicate smell.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
2,713

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Always love Burt’s bees products. I have been using the coconut waterless shampoo for my two Pomeranians, it works great but I also want to try this one. The coconut one has no scent so I would like to try this one as well.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Been really handy to have as I have an elder dog and baths are too stressful now. Just spray on a paper towel and wipe, gets dirt and stains off. Leaves her clean without an over powering sent

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Have not tried this yet but smells great! Came as advertised.

8f45d604-65b5-4fc9-89d9-0b650379fe7e
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Don’t think I will repurchase. Although the concept is great, the product fails to deliver - does not remove dog odour, does not add scent any scent and dries out their fur.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Great for my American Bully, does the work, smells pretty good! We loved it

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I did not order this but received it. So I returned it. I did not use it. But I can say that I did not like the Burt's Bees dog shampoo that you use with water. I thought I liked it until I got a shampoo bar from a local soapmaker and that's when I realized what decent dog shampoo should be. OVerall not ever a fan of Burt's BEes products.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This spray shampoo is very comfortable is terms of usage, it is big enough for long term usage and the scent is very nice!