PL

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Healing & smooth

I'm hooked! Pleasant smell, cute (tiny) container, promised benefits. Just a swipe of the finger is enough product, and while there's a hint of mint for a moment, it disappears immediately (a big plus for me, I don't like lip balm to feel cold). It feels rich and smooth, and doesn't get in the mouth. I've been using Burt's Bees chapstick day and night for years, but this will be my new night product.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is *by far* the best lip balm I've ever used! Although the package is quite small (0.25 oz.), I was thrilled to discover that a tiny bit (I use my pinkie fingernail as a dispenser) does the job of moisturizing effectively and so one container lasts a relatively long time! As a woman aged 55+, my lips are chronically dry. By applying this non-greasy product before going to sleep, I consistently awake to surprisingly soft 👄. I find its basically neutral, slightly menthol scent pleasant.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This mask is incredible it makes my lips so soft it has a mint scent which I wasn’t expecting at all😅 but it’s great quality the only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the package is tiny I was very surprised by how tiny the size is , please like my comment if you find it useful ❤️

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I've just started using the balm so I've not seen major changes but I could tell it's a good product to start with as I noticed the difference from the first week of usage. And the effect is very similar to a more expensive balm from Rodan + Fields. I'm doing the switch.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Great! My lips are very dry in the winter and this product made them softer in less than one week of daily use. The smell is great, as well as the texture. The amount is ok for the price. I'll probably buy it again

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is amazing product I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants it. The package is good the size is good too. The quality is the best. I use it for one year now.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

been using this product for years glad to got this on promotion very good quality and very handy packaging must haves kids also used this

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I've been using this balm every night since late winter, and my lips look and feel better, while there's still a sufficient amount of product left, anyway I'm reordering it now, recommended!

b6603a1d-1edb-4c99-99ca-67d3814c485a
79e4133c-776b-4278-96c7-92d17574ea21
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It’s a good product but honestly not as I imagined. I suffer from dry lips & this product moistures for a little while so u need to reapply it all day it doesn’t last long