PL

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I wish this was bigger but I must mention my skin started glowing about 10 days after use, I will definitely recommend. The bottle and dropper are made out of glass so 1 has to be very careful

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

the scent is light . I can feel the effect on forst use. the size is big. Quality product that's why I import them even if I'm from another country

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is magic. From the first application you can tell that the skin is firmer and more glowy! It doesnt have a scent. It has a unique pump, not like the other serums. I used it after washing my face (almost half a pump each time). Def recommend :)

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I like this serum for my sensitive skin. I used it as soon arrived. Love it gives my skin glowing, I feel my skin moisturize well. Burt's bee products are great quality and all good and very suitable for my skin.

Boss
Posted on May 18, 2022

huge fan of burts bees products and cheaper than buying in Japan. it is a gentle serum which can be used for sensitive skin. The quality is burts quality with a mild scent.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

i am trying for a first time.. love e texture n after using i do notice brighter skin n nice scent, good quality! Will buy again👍🏼

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It has very light scent almost doesn’t smell anything. The texture is very lightweight and absorbs quickly. It doesn’t leave any greasy or uncomfortable feeling. After finished a bottle, I am sorry to say I didn’t see any difference.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Fresh scent and instant feeling of firmed skin, loved it!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My face is shining after using it. I bought it with discount so it’s a pretty good investment to me. High recommended