PL

Collygirl6-2
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

First and foremost I love that,, there's no overwhelming scent, which is perfect for me since I can't. tolerate scents, Love the package, decent size, which will go a long way for sure since I only need a little bit to moisturize, love the quality and texture of the cream, non greasy, the benefit is great as I age, I started struggling with my face being dry and ashy. I used it and fell in love with it immediately. Love the composition of ingredients, my skin lately has been sensitive to other products and I struggle with keeping my face moisturized, I have been searching for the longest while for a good, cruelty free moisturizer. I can't say how it would perform in other seasons, however, it's Summer in Florida with gets ridiculously hot and It has kept my face moisturized ALL day. Make me now love the feel of my skin more.

e6da1554-a3cc-4e75-b38b-5bad23732100
9ccd80e6-3221-4573-abaa-12fce1bf57f1
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have been using this moisturizer for approx. 1 month now and so far seems to be working well. My skin feels moisturized but not too greasy, no breakouts etc. There is a very faint scent only. The jar is a good size so I feel it will last quite a while. I bought this on sale so very happy with my purchase!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Texture feels nice, not too creamy/oily kind so doesn't feel heavy when applied. Small, petite size but so far no need to apply a lot each time so it's all good. Have been using for two weeks now, no adverse reactions on my sensitive skin!

e4c3df09-7c37-422a-9526-9cf2c2880fc0
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This cream is improving the texture of my skin and keeping it moist. I use less but still get good results. The 1.8 oz glass jar is reasonably priced

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Glad I bought this to try, it's not sticky and my face feels smooth and hydrated overnight! Hope I can continue to buy this cream in this platform.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Pleasant light scent and not oily on my face. Use - Nicely absorbed into face. Quality - Good Size - Reasonable for the pricing My skin is quite sensitive and this is a good fit.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It works well. I was a bit worried because I've never tried anything from this brand. But the result could be seen in a few days after using.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The cream is nice. It is smooth and not heavy or oily. It moisturizes enough for me and the scent is decent, not overpowering. The anti aging/firming quality is not significant, I didn’t see much improvement on skin texture.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have been using it for a month and yet I didn't see much difference . the size of the cream is good and its a very good moisturiser.