PL

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I tried this product when I was staying at a friend’s house and it made my face feel so clean yet so soft, smooth and moisturized. I’ve never used a face wash that made it feel like I had cleansed and moisturized with one product. My guess is it’s the cotton extract. This cleanser really seems to help my acne as well. Also I looked this product up on EWG’s Skin Deep website to see if there were any questionable or unsafe ingredients in it and it scored a 2 out of 0-10 scale for toxicity which is very safe and healthy.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

26, sensitive skin, prone to acne & cystic hormonal breakouts - this repaired my skins moisture barrier after years of astringent cleansers, toners & acids. Bought on a whim and been using for two months. The combo of this & a gentle moisturizer transformed my skin - no more breakouts or redness and my skin is SOFT. I use every morning and night -- every few nights I will double-cleanse with this first then the "Natural Acne Solutions, Clarifying Gel Cleanser" (also by Burt's Bees) for a deeper clean, if needed. But I find that this cleanser alone, with a warm washcloth, is the best thing for my skin - it just drinks this in. No redness or irritation. I will literally never go back to another cleanser as long as they make this.

My face is very sensitive with combination skin - dry and oily at the same time. I tried many products which were chemically strong, but they damaged my skin even more. Then I started looking into natural products and decided to use Burt's Bees - Facial Cleanser with Cotton Extract three months ago. It was very gentle on my skin and my skin started to feel soft, moisturized and less oily ! Since then, I have been using the cleanser and my skin is feeling better each day ! Also I am sure many people may wonder why there is not much froth when using the cleanser, the only reason is because it is made naturally so no chemicals used. I hope my review can help you guys to try it !!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

it's really good for dry or sensitive skin, It cleans it but without drying your skin, it also doesn't foam, feels like a cream and then you wash it, for me it does clean and give you a refreshing feeling but it doesn't clean your skin deap, if you want something to deaply clean your skin this won't .. I recommend this for like everyday use .. this size is large enough ..

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought this product for my teenager daughter who also uses the cleanser as a make up remover. She really likes it ……and so do I ! This is definitely something I will be ordering again

Posted on May 11, 2022

The delivery is fast and I am very excited to use so I wash my face feel soft to touch. I am amazed because my face look bright.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

it's gentle on the skin but not for me, when I use it i don't feel the freshness of the clean skin , it's gives the oily feel, after few hours later my skin feels oily sticky (without adding anything on) probably because I have mixed skin. maybe I will be using it just for light wash

b1759efa-6183-4f3b-b1fd-13824fc074e9
Posted on May 5, 2022

Very gentle. I use it after the deep-cleansing cream

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It smells a little weird! I think it smells musty, my husband says it smells like rust. Not sure if it's supposed to smell like this. Packaging is nice, size is fantastic, composition quality feels a little heavy in my fingers but light and soft on my face; I think the benefit of the cotton flavor is a gentle moisturizing for sensitive skin. I've used it once and had an incredible shower experience followed by an uncomfortable realization that it smells WEIRD. The age of this product in my bathroom is 2 days, used for a total frequency of twice and never again.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very gentle on the skin, doesn't sting. Cleans make up off very well leaving skin soft without striping it of moisture.