PL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

It smells so well and my 4-month-old pudel toy pup looks so sweet and is sooo soft and Curley following the bath. She didn't mind the shampoo at all. So it definitely doesn't burn the eyes. The package is huge so I figure it will last for after she is fully grown. It is gentle and seems of very high quality. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Good, thanks so much, good for skin and everything Good, thanks so much, good for skin and everything Good, thanks so much, good for skin and everything Good, thanks so much, good for skin and everything

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This is the second bottle I bought. Mild, no scent, doesn’t irritate my puppy, even though I wash him pretty regularly, especially now in the winter. He has a lot of hair, but it doesn’t tangle with this shampoo/conditioner.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Used it on our puppy and it feels delicate. Although it has a scent, we barely smelled it - but not complaining about the lack of scent. Overall, nice product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The scent is not too strong and my dog who is a shar pei has a very very sensitive skin (she is almost allergic to everything), no problem so far with this product

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Nice on the fur, it feels smooth even after how many days.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

High quality, scent is ok and use is the best for my dog. Size is big, good benefit for money.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

A good choice of shampoo for dogs with an affordable price

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This shampoo and conditioner so helpfull for my puppies because its tearless effect.... the smell also good for my puppies...

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Pleasant scent & no sting formula was just what I wanted for my fur baby!