PL

Posted on May 23, 2022
Losing Weight Protein Shake

I am looking at great tasting protein shake to lose weight and replace my meals. It is natural and healthy and the benefits are packing a punch, its good packaging and content is why I purchased it, fantastic and good size too, the receipe is good, the ingredient is natural too. Good Quality and taste.

16e7b7ea-099d-4ce5-9742-1b3e74912088
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I don't even understand why this flavor is cheaper than the others. I liked it very much, I drink with pleasure! I used to take another company, but I took a chance and did not regret

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This protein is the best I’ve ever had. Taste really good!!!! I can’t use anything else. If you are looking for one this is it.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

After 2.5 years of constantly consuming different brands of protein shake, this is still the best I've tried. Blend it with some milk/almond milk and frozen berries, you got yourself a gourmet healthy shake! The taste of it is incredible and realistic, I'm a full-time berries lover so I hate artistic flavour, you ain't getting none from this product. Easy to dissolve from protein shaker, no bloating after consuming, I highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

GREAT taste, I ordered a bunch of Item and it came GREAT on TIME. Packing also was great! THANK you Iherb TEAM… I will be 4ever a repeater on your selection in any direction. Casein,Shoko,best with Water,after Workout,before Bedtime…no hungry feeling and it taste like a Dessert 👍 Highly recommended!

Posted on May 2, 2022

received in good quality. ingredient as describe. decent size. package in order. good for training, energy for muscles. superb taste.

7769ff44-b4ee-4d0e-9456-b6a1b97b6662
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It has a good taste and the quality is good just a bit low in protein vs. quantity of serving, so this is not a great product

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

This makes a really good meal replacement. The carb level is pretty low, and the powder mixes easily in cold milk or water. The strawberry flavour is nice, and tastes quite natural. It is especially nice if you throw a few strawberries in and blend it. It is quite filling too, especially with the strawberries and perhaps a bit of psyllium husk and some chia seeds.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.