Page 1 - Reviews - Brothers-All-Natural, Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps, Variety Pack, 6 Single Serve Bags, 2.26 oz (64 g) - iHerb
PL

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My toddler has these for her afternoon snack and she loves it. They go soft easily so be sure to store them in an airtight container.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This variety package is a great value. Each pack has a good portion size and my toddler eats them as a snack most days. I love that they only have one ingredient and are still delicious.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

must must buy. healthy snack. would love to buy more. just wanted to try once to see how it is. regretting for ordering less. will be ordering bulk in future

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good choice for healthy snacks. I tried this brand before and would like to try other flavours. Personally I love apple and pear flavour but not so much for the banana one. But overall speaking, the quality is good with this price.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Good taste and smell. The price is very agreeable as well . A pity they don’t have other flavors but the pear apple and combined banana and strawberry

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Though I bought snacks for my kid, I loved these! They are extremely delicious in taste, crunchy, and sweet - nothing like apple chips of dried fruits. Will try another similar products from the same manufacturer as this product is simply awesome! The only thing is package size)))

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

It taste just like fruit but in crisp texture. Melt in mouth. The Asian pear is so sweet. My kids love it. It does get soft easily if expose to air for a long time.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

These are quite tasty if you like freeze dried fruit. The fruit does tend to crumble in the packet but this does not affect the taste.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Very good! Different fruit Sweet not from sugar I loved it. Easy to use (u can take it to work and open it when u want sweet snack)

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Best dried fruit snacks, grab and go packs great for kids. iHerb is my the best place to order these snacks! Shipping is always so fast!