PL

Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Great if your the kind that gets hurt alot

I always keep this around because my clumsy behind is constantly getting bruised and injured somehow. Helps a lot with not just pain but healing faster. Its easy to take anywhere with you and not expensive. Not to mention it is homeopathic and great if you like natural ingredients and none of the nasty stuff. I've been using it for many years and make sure it is always on hand.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

this stuff is great! ikeep it for emergency first aid . Yesterday was a great example of how well it works. I was cleaning my extremely sharp hand pruners- and accidentally sliced my thumb .I could not stop the bleeding, after wrapping thumb with paper towel and putting on sterile glove-i looked for non latex bandaids. long story shorter-yesterday my thumb was so bad, when I went to bed (after shower) I applied the ointment to entire thumb area. This AM it is tender& can still see the slice but the ointment stopped the pain and sealed it enough that I don't need a bandaid--miracle ointment !!!and NO scent-highly recommend to everyone as a first aid kit.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is a Must not only for pain relief but also controls any bruising. I recommended it to my friend after oral surgery bruising on her face and it worked like Magic!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Love this product it comes in a gel with a roller ball or ointment unscented it really woks i Don't have to use it everyday i use it on my back ankles. The most important is that the ingredients are natural

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

God bless arnica flower - especially in ointment form. I find that it makes burns disappear whether hear, chemical or biological. Of course it is also great for trauma (bruises, spider veins, varicose veins)

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Used for childs legs for growing pains. Didn't work for us, it's probabaly more for muscle or tissue pain. Does not absorb quickly.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It's very thick, but this is what you have to expect from ointment. Did help with bruises but I would take a lighter version next time.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have to say, didn't see a great relief. But it's better than the gel in my pov.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Our go to for little boo boos and Boiron makes a quality product.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I always have this handy when kids hit themselves or fall. good for bruising and help with pain