PL

Posted on May 7, 2022

Really gentle, nice scent, I gage it to a friend and she is really happy to use it. Composition is nothing special for this body wash but my friend said her sensitive, sometimes dry skin feel wonderful after taking bath, so it was a good purchase. And the size of the bottle is good and you can use it a long time.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Scent is soft and nice, reminds me that REAL smell of bubble bath. Texture is light and smooth, feels nice on skin. Fits sensitive and dry skin.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I was impressed when I first used it at my sister’s house. Amazing floral scent and never irritates my skin. I just love it. It is paraben and phthalate free product too.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The body small smells really nice! It's pretty gentle on the skin, and so its good for daily use. Doesn't dry out the skin.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Smells beautiful and makes me feel like a flower garden

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

It's nice. The scent is nice and pleasant but I think there are good body wash products out there that are cheaper. also, the package isn't very comfortable. Because it's squared, it's hard to squiz it and get the soap out.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great smell but not so much in the bath when used as a bubble bath. Not too much bubbles...average bubble bath and a bit pricey for it's quality

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

sweet smell, love it. great for both body wash and bubble bath easy to rinse-off. Package was seal with plastic bag to protect for leakage during transport. No package damage found.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

If you don't wanna wear perfume for the day , you can just use this shower gel and you will smell good.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

The scent is calming, wuality of thr bubbles are great but it doesn't last for long