PL

Posted on May 13, 2022

I trust the Red Mill name as I have used many of their products from iHerb and the grocery store. I used this is smoothies for someone trying to gain weight after cancer treatments. I like the pure ingredients and it blended well with fruit and chocolate milk as an added protein. I haven't ordered in awhile as we did not need it but will soon.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

You guys you should try this one! I have been dying to find a sugar free whey protein and finally I got this, I ve struggled alot of blpating after taking my regular proteins powders and I just realized that in fact it was due to the amount of sugar added in them, this one has no flavors added nor sugar I started even taking it for rushed breakfasts and late dinners since it so nutritious and light, It has no taste or maybe slightly like milk powder but it does not bother at all, I just highly recommend it and I would definitely buy it again! P. S: the brand is perfect for vegan people

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This whey protein is a great ingredient for use in any home made baking recipes for a low carb or high protein diet. The size is perfect and I love the quality of this brand. It's a no guilt option for me on a keto diet. I use this frequently too when I make drinks or just simply add to yogurt before a fitness workout.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The only protein powder I've tried that actually blends well and doesn't taste powdery at all - I add it to my morning white coffee. Wish there was more protein per tbsp though.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the quality of Bob’s Red Mill products. This is a great Whey Protein. It has a very mild flavor for those just starting out in the powdered protein world, or for those who just can’t stomach the plant-based proteins.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I started a low carb diet after Christmas to control high blood sugar. This whey protein is very easy to mix, and does not turn into lumps like others I tried. It does not have a flavor to conflict with anything you mix it in. The best part about this product is that it does not come with added sugar, and it only has 1 g sugar and 3 g of carbs in a quarter cup, thereby supplying plenty of protein and not a lot of sugar and carbs. It's great in smoothies, and sometimes I just sprinkle it on my plain yogurt with berries. ab/NV

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

It dissolves easily in the liquid. Taste is also quite good. Good quality product. I am going to switch to this product for protein supplement.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

The best protein powder ever!!!!! no flavor no, upset stomach, no million ingredients!! Pure health and goodness. I'm so thankful to iherb for having such a great product for me to be able to purchase and at a reasonable price for a kosher, protein powder that's usually highly expensive and a really successful product that my county doesn't offer. You will not regret it, if you buy!!!! I will be buying always!!!

Posted on Sep 2, 2020

This is my go-to protein supplement for every day use. I have used at least 20 packs over the past few years. It's one of the cleanest whey proteins out there with no additives. That's the reason I prefer this over other whey protein/ protein powders as it has no additives. It's easy on my stomach and has healed my gut to an extent, I think. It provides me steady physical and mental energy and even helps curb appetite to an extent. I just wish it wasn't out of stock so often.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Quality is great, it has no taste definitely will buy again , i also like the teal colored package