PL

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
I love Teff for breakfast

I'm a big fan of both Teff and Amaranth, but Teff is my favorite. They both are complete proteins and I usually mix one or the other (sometimes both) with steel-cut oats for breakfast, with some frozen fruit, nuts and some ground flaxseed... delicious and super nutritious. I usually cook up a cup of oats and teff each (and/or amaranth), and I'm set for the week. I really like shopping at iHerb, they get the orders shipped fast, and the prices are very good!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I decided to try Teff because of it's high iron content. muy bueno! I find the easiest way to cook Teff is in my instant pot. Can burn easy on the stove top, at least in my experience. Teff has a creamy texture and mild, nutty flavor. Like to add shredded unsweetened coconut, frozen berries, sliced banana, maple syrup, and a hand ful of nuts for crunch. Would definitely purchase again. Teff is also a great cereal for babies and toddlers.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Loved this. To my surprise I was able to soak and drain the grain without losing them through the strainer. I used a fine stainless flour strainer. Since I never has Teff before I wasn't sure what to expect. I combined it with oatmeal & prunes and have been eating it for breakfast. It tastes great & is nutritionally packed. I feel healthier eating this grain over some others. At first it reminded me of eating farina because it was so fine and almost mush like. Now that I know what to expect, I am loving it and have already purchased my second bag! Quality is wonderful. Packaging is resealable and opens easily. I am very pleased with this product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

We love having Teff porridge for breakfast whenever we feel like we want to take an oatmeal break. I like to blend it after cooking it for a smoother consistently. Then we top it with cocoa powder, maple syrup, walnuts, almond or peanut butter, and banana!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is very good quality teff grain. Has a nice taste and it is a good switch from oatmeal from time to time. We go by the recipe on the bag, and it really brings out the flavor when you toast the grain prior to boiling.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

My fist time trying teff. I’m delighted I could try something different in my diet. It’s good value for money. I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Love it great taste and quality use it to make bowl with a lot of vegetables Package is nice for freshness Love the perfect size for my household

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Bobs brand is always reliable and good quality and this product is no different. This healthy grain is packed full of nutrients and is good as breakfast porridge.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great quality and taste. I use it to turn it into flour and make alkaline bread.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love the nutty flavour of teff!! Add some coconut milk and ghee to make porridge, so delicious.