PL

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Clean and unhulled just right to be cooked. Good price, too. Come into a resealable package...like all the other products of this brand. I cook it together with brown rice and lentils. Add some good quality organic olive oil, some spices and 1:3 ratio to water. Bring them together to boil and them swimmer them covered for 25min..more or less...no science diploma needed for this! Just cook it up to your heart. I like soaking and washing the rice, lentils and buckwheat together before cooking. Sometimes, I add some tofu or minced chicken breast and turns just fine for a nice stand-alone casserole that is a great meal to take at work. I just like tying new dishes. Buckwheat is new to us! Great!

7759c614-c5b8-42e1-967f-cd179ad3681c
8d4317e7-bda8-4350-97c1-75d0dfbe6f72
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Wonderful organic buckwheat! It taste so so good! I love it as an healthy alternative to rice. Delicious with tuna and veggies or in soups. I am so glad I could get it on iHerb, because it is so hard to find in store where I live. Will definitely repurchase! If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

d2054c9e-3157-443c-86b5-5a021384a50f
c6d8d39d-0a09-4fc8-9960-9fbf44548ffd
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I mix the buckwheat with brown&wild rice, these two goes well together because the buckwheat is soft and the rice is relatively more chewy. The package is small for the price though, only 454g, for other healthy grains you can get from the same brand usually it's 680g or more.

f138a1ac-df01-4e14-9584-b720d23fe159
99787aa5-fcab-42ea-a851-d6f2105770c3
6d2223c3-9bc3-46e9-a48a-9e88490f5b02
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I love this buckwheat so much! I have the habit of eating buckwheat for many years. Cooking with rice certainly make the diet healthier as it contains lots of minerals and vitamins that white rice dun have. this buckwheat is much more good quality than that one I bought in HK. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I want larger package since I want to have this everyday. Good quality and safe to eat. I cook buckwheat with my rice cooker so nutritious liquid be absorbed by buckwheat. I don’t want to waste the liquid. Quick meal would be I steam veggies then combine with the cooked buckwheat and soy sauce, brown sugar, and dashi.

I like that this is organic (hard to come across in buckwheat department). Buckwheat is a nutritious and delicious side dish. You can make pilaf with this, serve it with mushroom gravy or even make a breakfast smoothie using soaked buckwheat - options are endless. Buckwheat is packed with fiber, protein and lots of vitamins and minerals. A must have!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

If you are not eating grains then you are missing out. Buckwheat is so good for you, it helps keep use full and it taste great. Bob Red Mill is my go to for all ancient grains and oats. I believe in the top quality products I am getting. The packages are always a good size and they are easy to store. I like that they are not super big so I don't have to worry about them being open for a long time. Start experimenting with other grains and you won't be disappointed .

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I purchase many things from Bob's Red Mill and will continue to do so in the future. I love that they good you lots of great information on the package itself with the nutritional benefits, recipes, etc. It is only 1 ingredient and there is no added salt, sugar or anything artificial. It is organic, non-GMO and has many nutritional benefits. If you are looking for an alternative to rice and want something tasty, filling and warming to the body, this is a good choice! Buckwheat is actually not a true grain and comes from a "grass" family and is native to Eastern Europe. It can be used in many ways - as a hot cereal, in a cold salad after cooking, etc. I recommend this product for its taste and quality and hope you will try it!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

These are perfect for making your own granola. I use old fashioned oats and when I use this buckwheat, they give a wonderful crunch to the recipe. I've tried other buckwheat groats before, but I like the quality of this one. When toasted in the oven to make granola, the groats aren't too hard like another type I tried.

Annyan
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I couldn't eat this buckwheat as porridge because it was all slimy and unpleasant compared to my usual roasted buckwheat, but I was able to adapt it to make very tasty gluten-free bread and pancakes. So for people like me, who don't like the stickiness of green buckwheat I recommend trying making something other than porridge and using it as flour, baked goods or making buckwheat ‘cottage cheese’