PL

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Hard-to-Find Fish Oil Vitamin D.

I avoid vitamin D supplements from lanolin due to an allergy. To my knowledge, Bluebonnet is the only vitamin D on the market that is derived from fish oil instead. (Be sure to read the label as Bluebonnet makes both lanolin and fish oil vitamin D!) It can be difficult to find and a lot of retailers don't realize that there is a difference -so I'm thankful that iHerb offers this product.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I first heard about this was from a physician in Albuquerque N.M. back in 2009. I was told that Orientals need this to process calcium under the sun light, because of our pigment color. We need at least 1,200 IU per day. I take this for years now and my calcium level is alright.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Tried several other brands first, but the fillers in them were an issue. So as usual, Bluebonnet to the rescue! And as always their product works without side effects. D3 is one of the best things to help with that “virus” we all know about. Living in a cold climate causes us to stay in more in the cold weather & little did we know that we were deficient in D3. Thankful to Bluebonnet for fixing that issue. And it was a bonus that the quantity is higher than some other vitamins from them.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I'm a big fan of the brand. Bluebonnet vitamins are made in USA. The 2000 IU vitamin D3 are a bit bigger than the other brands I've taken (Nature Made) but they seem to work just as well. I take the 4000 IU of D3 with K2 daily and my nails feel really strong (not as thin or flexible). I'm hoping my bones are just as good/strong from taking this stuff!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I am a guy who will always did alot of research and comparison before buying. I found this product's ingredients is very natural and it is the only brand that derived from fish. Others are from lanolin. I love fish derived products. I am not sure where this product have helped me in any improvement but all I can say is in my research it says man needs more vitamin D dosage. Going under sun is not enough. So I will continue to consume for better body quality.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I obviously don’t feel anything but from the description this is one of the cleanest products on iherb. I like this brand overall. Starting taking 2000iu in the beginning of autumn and will increase to 4000 in severe cold season.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have very low Vitamin D levels this gave me my energy back in about a week. Only bought this brand for being in a glass bottle.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A grat easy-to-use capsules, much better than a liquid D3. Capsules are small and effective, they also have no taste. I take 1 per day all year long. I think it also improves my mood.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This D3 is from fish oil, which is much superior to those from other sources. Better absorption and more natural. I trust the Bluebonnet brand. This is 2000 IU, just the right amount. My family takes this daily as precaution against covid.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Bluebonnet is a trusted name brand in the field. This D3 helped us ride out the two year Covid scene by raising our immune system. Not all "D" are the same and this one is one of the best. Highly recommend.