PL

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love the smells, the fresh feeling, the vanilla after taste, and most off all….. it’s certified organic & NO: fluoride, SLS, preservatives, artificial coloring, sweeteners

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Bluebonnet makes top quality supplements. This is my go to vitamin C. We all know how important vitamin C is for immune health. I love that this contains pure L-ascorbic acid and is non gmo. I am satisfied with the 1,000mg dose and I take daily without any stomach upset. This product will be a staple in my vitamin regimen and I believe it has helped me in the cold and flu seasons.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

These are my go-to Vitamin C capsules! 1000mg in each capsule makes it easy to keep track of amounts taken. I take a daily dose and then extra when cold symptoms begin. These along with a few other immune supportive supplements have kept me & my family well over the last 4 years. I like the quality of the Blue Bonnet brand, no unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

it's super Bongga! i will buy again after consuming these 3 bottles

31443f3a-ab75-4d5f-9f68-b8ed850d44ab
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Good packing

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is god brand and effective vitamin C that is gentle on my stomach..

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Good vitamin C! No allergy long -lasting children like it! great taste very- very good quality Big size

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Love the vitamins in this dark glass jar. Good Quality

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Received in good condition. Packaging secured.