PL

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have an allergy to synthetic palmitates (retinyl, ascorbyl, magnesium, etc.). A lot of manufacturers add synthetic Retinyl Palmitate to their formulas because it's cheaper than vitamin A from fish oil. Some disclose this on the label, some do not. This vitamin A by Bluebonnet is truly natural because I had no reaction to it (and I have had allergic reactions to other brands that were lying on their labels).

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I am very pleased with this product. It has high quality ingredients and is very easy to take as the capsules are so small. It leaves no nasty after taste in the mouth and no burps and the benefits of the ingredients are excellent. We take one every morning with breakfast and apart from the immune system benefits I think it has increased my energy.

Posted on May 4, 2022

It has 25 000IU of vitamin A. I eat one capsule every day without consuming the gel but just the oil only. Together with cod liver oil, I'm able to get almost 30 000IU of vitamin A which is all natural. Nothing synthetic. Good for the retina in the eyes, boosts immune system, good for the skin and more.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Vitamin A is fat soluble so you can't pee them out if you take too much. They are stored in the liver and fat stores. So I only use these sparingly. I've had a lot of symptoms of very low levels of Vit A so I'll take this bottle just to get my levels higher. I will also use every 2nd day and alternate with a higher dose one every other day.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It's been a long time I buy only this vitamin A. Great dosage, safe form of ingredients and that it comes with vitamin D! The package is always good and the taste is neutral. Recommended

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Cod liver vitamin A, best resource for vitamin and high dose, a vital nutrient for immune system function, cellular growth, eye health, and reproduction, but be careful too much of vitamin A can have serious side effects.

I was looking for a natural vitamin A supplement from the fish liver oil, and after I made some research on the internet I found this supplement very suitable for me and ordered it. I loved it because it has a good amount of natural A and also vitamin D. I and very satisfied with my purchase. Good quality supplement and very affordable price. I really recommend it!

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Great product! My nails are groing faster and strongrer. I accidentaly burned my heand around 2 weaks ago and regeneration of my skin was so fast! Now there is no even sign of burning. Also helps for growing beatiful and srtong hair. And one mpre thing i can tell that vision got a bit better. Definatelly reccomed it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

EXCELLENT.... this is the very best vit a made from fish oils