PL

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

My Mom love this Chewable Vitamin B because it taste sweet. The size and softness of the tablet works with my Mom. She doesn't have a hard time chewing it. I noticed that it is good for my Mom's metabolism. I always ordered every time my supply is low. I like the packaging as it is in a dark brown bottle.

As some of us get a wee bit" long in the tooth" we may feel like a Bee that has lost it's "Sting". These tasty Raspberry flavoured chews may help restore that much needed "Sting" For me personally, these Raspberry Flavoured B6, B12 & Folic Acid Chews have helped me "No End" to regain my "Buzz" & become a "Busy Little Bee" again. I swear by them, as does Dusty because I can keep pace with my furry red mate once more.

d6cc61ac-8746-459b-ab90-296387561916
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Favor could be better, but it’s very good product

0c68e6a1-4552-48b5-9804-16c9aeb41bed
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love this works very well I take this with B2 and magnesium and keeps my migraines away

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These are very easy to take & don't give my sensitive stomach any problems either 🙂

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

nice flavor, easy to grab and take to keep up taking our vitamins and they taste nice

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

These taste good! The folic acid is definitely helping with my period nausea.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I got these for my granddaughter and she loves them

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Easy to take and contains only essential elements without any unnecessary components

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is so good that my mom's Dr had prescribed this for her!!