PL

Posted on May 2, 2022
Not as large as other calcium tablets

I am impressed at the selection and price of Bluebonnet supplements. I was looking for a calcium tablet that was not as large as ones given to horses. These are rounded across the ends, which makes them easier to swallow. Most of us gals need to be taking a calcium citrate product, and a bonus is that this one contains Vitamin D3, which is essential for the absorption of calcium.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I like that this product contains 100% daily value of vitamin D3 and 1000 mg calcium citrate (most absorbable) . I don't like that I have to take 4 large hard tablets daily to meet these needs.

As I know I'm getting older (aren't we all) I know I need to take more calcium to help with bone density. I take 4 of these a day (recommended dose). They are a bit hard to swallow with how big they are, but I manage and it keeps me healthy. I normally take these spread out throughout the day as it can be challenging to take all four at once. I like that it is combined with D3 to ensure that proper uptake is happening.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great product if this is the sort of item you need!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Great source of calcium for my wife who is a cancer survivor

Posted on May 1, 2021

Good quality, don't like drinking pills, prefer caps, but it's hard to find a good Calcium Citrate, so I dissolve them in the water and drink, Think it's easier on the stomach

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

nice quality. easy to use. easy to swallow

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's very good.It's very good.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Great size package, high quality vitamin, perfect for autumn.