PL

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great taste and less sodium so more benefits than regular almonds. Very few ingredients in the recipe so I feel like it's healthier and higher quality than other types of snacks. I use it on salads and in lunch boxes to take to work. I like the large package size which makes it more frugal.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have to admit, I was a little worried about the "low sodium" part as I love the saltiness of roasted almonds. But you honestly don't miss the salt! There's enough to still be super delicious! If you're trying to cut your sodium, I highly recommend these. If you're not trying to cut your sodium, I still highly recommend them! Yum!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Reasonable price. Health with lightly salted. REach in fiber and vitamin E. If you want to lose weight but crave to having some snacks afternoon, that's a good choice.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I live overseas and am so happy to have a way to order american products. These are great. Even though they are low sodium, they are still nice and salty and delicious.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Just the right amount of salt. These almonds are delicious and we will definitely order them again. They are versatile. We ate them right out of the bag, chopped some up and added to chocolate cookies we were making and used them to top vegetables.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

My husband like this a lot more than the wasabi flavour :) And more healthier.

ff5eb87d-b04b-4fb9-b66b-2298740c395c
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

uhmmmm they smell nice salty good size and quality kids like them too as a quick snack

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

perfect for kids to take to scroll especially cuz it's healthy and they kind it

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

great crutch and light salt not too asked which is prefer cuz i have fish blood pressure