PL

Very good

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Lightly roasted coffee beans are hard to find on the market, so I bought them because they were on sale at iHerb, and they were cheaper at the sale price. I like it because it has a sour taste peculiar to light roasting. Dark roasted coffee beans tend to oxidize easily, and light roasted beans are more resistant to oxidation.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Those who like sweet and sour coffee will like this, lightly roasted, it feels more suitable for drinking cold, and it is also good with desserts. If you like my comment, please click "Like", thank you ☺️

Oksana
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The coffee didn't impress me much. Average quality. There is no bright coffee aroma, the taste is weak, it is good even without bitterness and strong acidity. More like a coffee drink. Yes, it has an expiration date on the way. I do not recommend a gourmet - you will be disappointed. Expensive for such a drink!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It tasted like flavored coffee. This series has a stylish package, but the chuck position is bad and it is difficult to take out the beans at the end.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It smells good, but I made a mistake and took the ground coffee instead of the beans. I couldn't use it for espresso, but it's perfect for the filter

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It's the worst coffee I've ever had in my life. It's better to eat a spicy oriental herbal medicine. Save your wallet!!!! I can't understand how it's sour and bitter and roasted!!!! Most of the time, I don't like throwing away food, so I eat it with evil, but all I can think of is "It's the coffee you chose, so endure it with evil." I'm still trying to write a review. I drink a cup to reevaluate, but I feel like I really want to quit coffee. What is the real five stars in other reviews?

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

When I saw the special price, I bought it. It should not taste bad.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

[Reference] April 2022 list price 1677 yen → September 2022 list price 2215 yen This is a powder type coffee ☕️ It's light, so the acidity is strong 💦 Honestly, I failed. . . If you don't like sour taste, we recommend purchasing the dark type.