PL

Posted on Oct 15, 2021
Seems to be working .. i hope !

It's the first time that i will try those natural curves ( i heared a lot of positive results with many people ) so i can't tell nothing now about this product because i just received it today and will begin .. maybe later i will rewrite my opinion about my new experience ..

a0fe98d0-ada6-4bb4-836c-75234a249f62
4272c2c0-cb7c-4c04-a0e1-8be8a50dac72
aae57ea5-203b-49de-ac33-bfa186125d56
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

Bought quite few times already, love how it makes my breasts feel more perky and volumy, not sure if it actually got a size bigger, but I see and feel the difference.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It’s only been 1 week and half that am using it . I didn’t see any difference yet on chest area but my Hips are slightly changing . It also cause to get hungry and caused me acne . But I will wait until finishing the bottle to give the final result :)

Posted on May 30, 2022

It’s been almost 2 weeks taking Natural Curves, they say results start to appear after one month, so I’m patient :) Encourage me with a thumbs up 🥺

05a14ece-3812-40c2-b9d1-92bcb73d5a0b
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The tablets are kind of large and they taste pretty bad, but no side effects so far. I haven't noticed any positive changes yet, but I've only been taking them for a week.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have been taken it for a little more than one week now. I don't see any results yet, but it seems to improve my skin condition. I have acne-prone skin and usually have 2-3 new acnes every week. But ever since I took this supplement, it clears my face.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I read the ingredient and i like them they super naturel and i love that i feel safe I will start taking them and return to say my openion