PL

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This product is great. Cleans well, helped my teenage children with acne and breakouts, minty and refreshing on the skin. Helped black heads and gives a nice, soft complexion. Reduces pores (shrink them). Good size, good price. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

feel very gentle soap with nice smell after I tried all the facial soap of this brand for me the blue one is the best

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It's my first time using this product and it feels great. It's safe to use frequently and is great for cleansing and moisturizing the face. It's gentle and doesn't dry out the face after removing my make-up.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good packaging, good quality. With an amazing scent Biore,Daily Purifying Cleanser

da0e3f14-2897-40f0-83c9-ef4569ea7ca3
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

It leaves my skin kind of dry and the quality of the product is so so the size is okay and the package too but not a good quality and I wouldn’t recommend

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

left a very smooth skin! cleaning and prufiying really good

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I recommend for oily skin my husband is using this he have acne and oily skin

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Does the job well. Cleanses the face and Does not leave an oily residue which I love.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great for oily skin. Smells nice, scent not overpowering. I love Bioré products in general.