PL

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Good

It affects my mood, I become irritable and nervous. I am not sure if there are traces of gluten in it that cause such a reaction (as I am celiac). I tried other brands and I was ok. As for Bioray, I really liked their Adrenal support tonic, which is alcohol-free, thus most probably without gluten traces.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Really works. I always had problems with my guts, but it’s works!!! I followed instructions and it’s helped me after 2 day already . Already ordered a second one. Thank you CytoFlora.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

My son is on his 2nd bottle of Cytoflora now earlier we used bioray happy tummy and his eye contact and verbalizations are getting better. It is helping with more spontaneous speech.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

It is great. Im using it from 3 years ago for my little girl.During the nursery ..we had hard times ,having diarrhoea or vomiting.This product helped her a lot!I recommend it !

Posted on May 27, 2022

a very good remedy, it helps my son with the autism spectrum

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Very good and fast shopping! Delivery to Poland - perfect. CytoFlora - works. Next things to buy here? Of course!

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I know many people that they love this prebiotic and it helped their autistic children. My kid is not an autist but had problems with the speech. This prebiotic didn’t help him.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been looking for a probiotic that does not upset my stomach. This really helped me.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love it, its fantastic for gut issues. It supports a healthy microbiome...

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I have been taking the whole series of Bioray supplements. Loving it and feeling better