PL

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is an excellent quality olive oil for the price. There is no bitterness in the taste and is rather smooth, and so is well-suited to using in salads or as a dip with balsamic vinegar. I have also used it to cook meat in a pan and the flavour remained stable at medium high heat. I highly recommend this and have purchased it twice myself.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I prefer italian olive oils and during the years I bought olive oil in Italy of small craft shops. But quarantine have changed my summer plans and first year I didn't buy the oil. that's why I tried this oil and can tell that this is true Italian olive oil!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Very high quality olive oil with strong olive smell. I used it to cook mushroom with garlic tonight, taste so good!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

fresh and smoothly~ every day one spoon, mskes me young and health.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The oil is delicious, but the cap is not working well. It's hard to open and close. Pls make it better. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

The taste is amazing! Got it for my dad since his cholesterol was too low and he has been drinking this every morning. It’s been great and it tastes very good too!

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

honestly, the pricing is on the high side. still, it's value for money as it is an organic one not to mention it is extra virgin. will recommend to others who seek for high quality olive oil.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

like it so much same as the recommendation

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Using it mostly in salads.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

lasts a long time, good!