PL

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

The citrus scent is so plesant but not overpowering to the senses,Im exceptionally happy to have come across these dryer sheets.Have also learned a life hack with them so to speak they do removed the static electricity from hair clingy garments and work wonders dusting the skirting boards aswell.A fresh crisp scent that does not make your eyes water nose itch and get you sneezing it's a win win all round with these.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

a194bf3e-e334-4ba4-8890-0fee9f5cb384
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

These are mildly scented. I don't like the smell of detergent or fabric softener. I only use citrus or natural scents. I use the Biokleen detergent as well. These pair well together and these freshen my clothes, thought despite my odor sensitivity, I wish they were a little more citrus-y. Still very pleased to have a natural freshener.. They also freshen my closet.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I’m content with these dryer sheets but I feel they could be a little. Not the strongest scent & the material is kind of rough.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

My mother is so happy with this product, her go to dryer sheets are discontinued, thus, she was looking for new ones, and boy these ones didn’t disappoint.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Very nice scent, not too overpowering. Not available in my local supermarket

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I bought it, but I'm looking forward to it because it's still before use.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Good dryer sheets. Light scent, the 80 sheet package was nice.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I like. composition is good. recommend to buy