PL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Very moisturizing, great for sensitive skin, best part - no frgrance

This is a great moisturizer for both face and body. I have sensitive skin . It's a very thick consistency but not greasy like those shea butter based creams, it's almost like jelly texture leaving the skin very soft and bouncy. The best part of this product is that it doesn't have any fragrance. The jumbo size and pump applicator is a huge plus too. One bottle lasts me forever. This product will be a staple in my skincare routine.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It has a really nice texture, The package is very handy with the pump. It has the benefit of smoothing the skin due to its composition of great ingredients. A great moisturizer even for sensitive skin. Specially in dry season. It's a large size without a scent, safe to use for the whole family.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

My younger one had eczema and the doctor recommended this cream. It's easily absorbed and keep his skin protected all day. The texture is light ad easy to spread. I also like that it doesn't have any fragrance and that's good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It works for all seasons. Good for dry and sensitive skin. I get rashes during summer, thanks to this no more itchy skin. Thank you Iherb for carrying bioderma products👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

the bottle label is a bit different from the picture. The bottle I got doesn't has labels about eczema and dermatologist society. Anyway, it works well with our family in winter. my son's eczema is getting better.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Great .. this is not the first time I bought it and it will be not the last

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This brand is very good, the cream is very soft and watery than the balm one, doctor suggest me to use balm at the beginning and i think this cream can also be used everyday

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Love it !! I’ve been using this cream for years and it’s so gentle on the skin, you can use it if you have eczema or psoriasis! I was so happy when I found out the iherb carries this brand !

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

A long lasting moisturized skin easy to use and doesn’t have a sent which is good for sensitive skin