PL

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

it is my first time using these floor cleaner and I'm really obsessed with it. it is organic and smells really great which gives you the feeling of fresh 🏠 after cleaning. as it is organic and natural I'm not scared to use it when my children are at home as well as my pets

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Smells amazing! Stains do come out pretty well, and I like how easy it is to squirt and wipe. A little bit goes a long way, and it really does make removing stains a lot easier! I like the convenience of simply squirting a little on a surface and wiping, rather than having to dilute it in water. Product does not however come with a squirt head, so pouring might get a little...messy. Leave a like if this helped!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022