PL

Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Relief of a long established gout problem with Bell Shark Cartilage.

I have tried many unsuccessful remedies for gout in my ankles. After reading the literature on the Bell Shark Cartilage for arthritis pain, I decided to give it a try for my gout. I have been using the product for about four months and have had no gout for the last three months. What more can I say. It works!

Posted on May 27, 2010

I ordered this product for my dad. He has arthritis on his knees. So far so good. He likes the product so much, he wants me to order more. Awesome price compared to where he used to by the product from & quick shipment. I think i received it the next day or 2. would definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 12, 2015

I had fractured my right wrist recently, and I had recovered from a fracture hand from a couple years ago, but still pain. I no longer have pain after two weeks of 12 pills a day for the initial phase, and I have strength back in my wrist and hand.

Posted on Apr 12, 2011

I decided to try the Shark Cartilage for a painful knee. It helped the knee tremendously. However, I noticed after about 3 weeks that numbness and pain that I have suffered in both feet for over 2 years was getting better. I am on my 4th bottle of Shark Cartilage and all the pain is gone in my feet with only about 20% of the numbness remaining. This is gradually improving also. I highly recommend the Shark Cartilage.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010

Less than 2 months ago, I was in such pain in my left knee I could barely walk. With my home daycare, I was worried how I was going to manage. I went to the doctor, after X-rays they told me degenerate arthritis, and to take 2400mg of Ibuprophen for 2 weeks. About 6 days, I started searching and came across shark cartilage, went to my favorite site, I-Herb. Within 3 days of use, amazing, now it's been 6 weeks, and I can bend my knee freely with minimum discomfort. YAHOO! I'm now on a maintenance amount and plan to continue using this product...So for me it's a 6+.

Posted on Sep 29, 2010

I have been free from the pain of arthritis since I started taking Bell shark cartilage several years ago. I take 2 capsules per day (1 at breakfast and and 1 at supper)to keep the pain away. I am 66 years of age and maintain a 5 acre property.

Posted on Jul 29, 2010

I was skeptical at first, but bought this product to try partly because of the unique money-back guarantee & because I was desperate to find something that relieved joint pain w/o the nasty side effects from NSAIDS. This product really is as advertised. It has significantly reduced my R hip joint pain due to arthritis & has no known adverse side effects.

Posted on Jun 17, 2011

I gave four stars because of the smell.... other than that it works as the directions state. I am 52 yr old female and have for the past 2 years have aches and tightness in right lower back. I have taken 3 bottles and still have a little tightness but I do notice it is beginning to feel better week after week. I am on the 4th bottle taking 4 capsules per day. I would recommend. It is slow working but then again I have had this back ache for 2 years so I don't expect it to go away over night.

Posted on May 14, 2010

This product is great...I'm 61 years old and have had knee problems for years as I am very tall and was athletic in my younger years. It has taken a toll on my knees. This is my 2nd bottle and I am almost pain free...

Posted on Mar 18, 2010

I am very gratful that I don't have to live with knee pain any longer,since taking Bell Shark Cartilage.I take 4-6 capsules a day now for maintanance.