PL

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This is a great product but sometimes I can only find it at the manufacturer's site.

Posted on Apr 22, 2011

Bought this for my mother who has Alzeheimers on the recommendation of my cousin who started taking it when he found out he had the genes for it from his Dad. Really seems to help abate the "cloudy" moments. I have seen a difference in my Mom and and she is in the mild to moderate stage. Also, at 86, she runs up and down the stairs faster than me!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2014

Just an FYI for those who would like to know what is listed as "Other Ingredients", it contains "Cellulose, Croscarmeliose sodium, Silica, Magnesium stearate. Capsule: Gelatin, Water". Instead of a 5-star rating, I gave this product a 4-star rating due to the magnesium stearate & silica it contains. A prominent nutritional doctor recommends avoiding all stearates since they clog the liver. This product is helping make my body more alkaline,along with the Billy's Infinity Greens I am taking.

Posted on Jan 30, 2012

My nutritionist told me to find a great brand of Tumeric and to continue taking it forever. This contains the right amount and fits the bill.

Posted on Mar 14, 2011

I think maybe there is something to what they say about combining cucurmin with cayenne because this brand does seem to help the most (my experience anyway) with leg/back pain.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011

Nice to have the high absorption with the cayenne. When cooking I sometimes open up a capsule & add to food like soups, stews before serving for wonderful spicy flavor.

Posted on May 23, 2011

I've tried Bell Lifestyle shark products before (liver oil, cartilage) but wish they were consistent with ingredients. Sometimes the box says what the capsule is made of, sometimes not. With these, I've noticed no real effect yet, either good or bad - no burning aftertaste either.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Good

Posted on Jan 19, 2011

I think these are really helping me with my joint inflammation.